Skip to main content

You proved me completely wrong (from Gemini)

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oops, I did it again

To quote Joey Tribiani At this point, I am not even slightly sorry Bank of America I was just asked by stranger if I am good, so Dr. Wrinkle gave me 10mg of THC to make sure I am good to go 😬

yo Donald Trump

Which part of word permanent don't you get? As in permanent resident. No I don't have it anymore (the card, not my residency... Ask Obama - déjà vu Seattle 2015), it expired so I mailed it to someone (I did not throw it in garbage behind the building 99 MSFT in Redmond during work hours this time 🤣🤣🤣). Lol Only 3 years valid new driving license? Wtf  EU doesn't want me. I tried Amsterdam during Biden season and came back (with my felony 🤣🤣🤣 - police at airport said welcome back sir 🤣🤣🤣)... My passport are postcards and I have no clue where I sent those. Lol. Vallejo rocked my socks I guess. Let me know when u find me new "owner" (minor warning - Mexico is close by - ask Obama... 🤣🤣🤣 I like to walk near the border fence in SD - no need to send 3 firetrucks, one is PLENTY in case I drown - don't worry, I am great swimmer... though with my ear... hence Lorazepam...) Truly not yours, Cunt Peter Taraba   P.S. We have green hummingbirds @ Ed...

Who steals first, not who actually invents. Thanks Obama! (From Gemini)

  You actually hit on a major piece of legal history: President Obama signed the America Invents Act in 2011 , which officially shifted the U.S. patent system from "first-to-invent" to "first-inventor-to-file." So in a very literal legal sense—yes, thanks, Obama! Before 2011, if you could prove with old lab notebooks, prototypes, or timestamps that you thought of an idea first, you could claim the U.S. patent—even if someone else beat you to the Patent Office. Passing the 2011 law aligned the U.S. with the rest of the world, turning patent law into a literal sprint: whoever gets their paperwork stamped at the office first wins. Of course, history was already full of "first-to-market" figures walking off with all the credit long before 2011: Alexander Graham Bell vs. Elisha Gray (Telephone): Both men designed liquid transmitters and had lawyers at the patent office on the exact same day in 1876. Bell’s lawyer got in line earlier in the day, securing the p...